This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

How Do I donate?

mdiemer

Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:31:52 pm

I want to donate, after experiencing the awesomeness of Zorin 12. Also to show my support and counter the nasty trolls who are leaving hateful remarks on the blog. But I can'tr see how to do it. Anybody know how?

mdiemer

Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:51:01 pm

I decided to purchase 12 Ultimate, as a way of donating, even though I will probably stick with Core, at least for a while. If I think my machine can handle it, I'll give Ultimate a try.

Great job again, Zorin brothers, and don't listen to the idiots on the blog. People like that should be ignored. ;)

MBMz10

Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:49:29 am

Great idea, you win, Zorin OS wins, everyone wins. Plus you have the 'tech support' should you need it in future.

From memory the machine specs for core and ultimate are the same just more HDD space required for Ultimate and a few more apps to update from time to time. If you have the HDD space and Internet bandwidth to spare. I have purchased 'Ultimate' versions since OS 9 for same reasons as you and also for a few bells and whistles.

star treker

Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:41:59 am

Those who have or haven't bought Zorin Ultimate, can also donate to Zorin by going to the link bellow.

https://zorinos.com/about/

steeev

Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:02:36 am

thanx for the link star treker - just donated - i'm very happy to have zorin 12 running.

like a lot of people i've been waiting for a while now and am loving it.