This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

Boy-O-Boy

Contra

Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:19:41 am

not much activity here

I like to see people on all the time, but it appears I miss everyone, anyway I go back a forward between Zorin 11 and Win 10
I like both

Swarfendor437

Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:59:59 pm

I only have Win 10 on for games and that keeps coming up with 'poor internet connection'. I need a new drive (or two) as the Win 10 drive needs to go into the machine that was the youngest's for recycling - haven't decided which flavour of GNU/Linux to put on it yet, but probably SolydX. ;) :D

MBMz10

Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:33:13 am

I also had Zorin 11 and Win 10 until support end for 11, it was a great dual booter, are the good old days a few months ago...

I started gaming on Linux but not all would run so did the same as Swarfendor437, just use Win 10 for games. Linux for everything else.
As I might not boot Win 10 up for weeks, sometimes when I do by the time Windows and Nvidia finish updating themselves (can take 30+ minutes on an Intel i5 PC) I have just sort of lost interest, lol. When I saw you 'poor internet connection' error story I laughed! Mine is 12 Mbps but might as well be a 56k modem...the more things change the more they stay the same.