This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

EU Referendum

Swarfendor437

Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:21:46 pm

I was going to vote LEAVE but on reflection I have changed my mind ... I am not going to cast my vote either way - Would just love to see politicians faces on both sides if there was a zero turnout!

Auldyin

Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:42:08 am

Hi Swarf

I used to be a supporter of the E.U. but after what happened to the people of Greece no longer.

I will be voting OUT.

Cheers Auldyin

:evil: :cry: :? :o ;) :roll: :D

Swarfendor437

Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:38:15 am

Hi Auldyin,

Sorry to be 'corrective' - Al Jazeera (English) covers issues exceptionally well - the real reason behind Greece's downfall is Goldman Sachs lending $2 Bn for €1 Bn. Which just proves that politicians of all persuasions are an anachronism - the people that rule this world are in a secret club that you nor I will be privy to but their influence goes beyond politics and beyond national boundaries and we see it in events that get reported that most people accept at face value. That's why I am not participating in THEIR game. ;) :D

Auldyin

Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:23:28 pm

Hi Swarf

But the unelected officials of the E.U. ,took the side of the Shape Shifting Lizards who rule the world, instead of Greece, and imposed crippling austerity, of course they may be Lizards also.

Slightly Paranoid Auldyin

:o :cry: :roll: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

P.S. Lookout for green lizards

Swarfendor437

Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:57:08 pm

No, what happened was Goldman Sachs makes an illegal loan to Greece and charges crippling interest - which is what led to the EU Bailout - a bit like the poor who go to loansharks and get shredded, whilst the end of the world has not happened yet (there will be many false prophets) the world's gold supply is buried in one of the US military's 103 underground shelters.

http://www.bobfletcherinvestigations.com/

For historical information, Bob Fletcher was the guy who lost his cuddly toy business to the CIA who were fronting the Contra-Iran scandal. ;) :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmmQ6OWMHTI

Auldyin

Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:17:03 am

INDEPENDENCE

:D :D :D :D :D :D

and now for SCOTLAND

:P :P 8-) 8-) :D :D
[/size]

Swarfendor437

Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:07:30 pm

Well Scotland may have some financial problems as their is no exchange rate mechanism at the moment:

Incidents have been reported in USA, Greece, Bulgaria and Australia

In Australia, the Commonwealth Bank suspended exchange until Monday

Holidaymakers in Kos told there was no official exchange rate for Sterling

Pound nosedived after losing around 20% in wake of referendum result

Meanwhile, more than £100bn was wiped off the FTSE 100 over Brexit vote

So whilst we have got rid of the European Commission, there is never a way to get rid of these people:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Credit_rating

:evil:

Auldyin

Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:28:04 am

Hey Swarf

It was all big a game between Boris and Dave, Boris won so Dave went off in the huff, and Boris has gone into hiding to avoid a knife in the back from the people who were waiting on the side, and he didn't know were also in the game.

The only thing we can do now is dig a hole and jump in and don't come out till it's all over.

But first I'm going to the pub for a Guinness or 2 recommend you do the same.

See you again sometime after 2025.

Cheers Auldyin

:D :D :D :D :D :D

P.S. You'r correct about the exchange rates I can no longer afford to use my favorite p**n site. :roll:

and read this http://wingsoverscotland.com/notes-from-the-madhouse/ if you'r interested in a view from over the wall.

Swarfendor437

Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:52:45 pm

Hi Auldyin, Lovng that article - just read the top bit - will read rest tomorrow, - split my sides reading it - very reminiscent of Private Eye!

I have given up the 'demon' drink! I only drink water at meal times and during the day at work - just have tea in the morning and evening and the occasional Aldi coffee (tinned variety). ;) :D

Enjoy the second guinness for me friend! :D