This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

Zorin OS 11 Ultimate Pay get 12 Free ?

Highlander

Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:40:31 am

Hi Folks
1st. u have done a great job, i love Zorin OS.
i realy like 2 help with paying for Ultimate 11 i’m just wondering will that include Zorin OS 12 LTS ?
if i get the Ultimate key can i use it on my Desktop PC and my Notebook or do i need 2 get a sec. Lic. ?
thx

Swarfendor437

Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:47:59 pm

Hi Highlander, I can't comment on free update to 12, you will have to PM AZorin about that question. As for putting Ultimate on a second machine, personally, I cannot see an issue with this based on my experience of Open SuSE Professional which I paid for - but you may need to check on this. Normally, a paid for GNU/Linux enables you to put on as many machines that you own as you like, BUT you only get premium support for the first (or principal) machine you install it on - but there is always the forum! ;) :D

James tobin

Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:01:11 pm

yes you can use zorin ultimate on multiple computers for the same price-- it is still open source

Swarfendor437

Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:06:54 pm

Had another look at this post, I need to be more clear - the Core version of the LTS release will be free - I cannot comment on Utlitmate being free if you paid for Ultimate 11. ;) :D