This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

How to install a Filipino TV plugin on KODI?

weltv

Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:33:05 am

I'm from Philippines and immigrated to the US several years ago. I made the payment to TFC monthly in order to watch Filipino TV.
As you know, only all kinds of content from abscbn is available, but I did so for two years.
The day before yesterday, I saw a Filipino IPTV box at a friend's house and I found It can display tens of HD native Filipino channels including ABS CBN, GMA 7, TV5, PTV4 and so on. But I think it’s too expensive for me. After I studied the box, I found it’s a common KODI box. I copied the plugin named Hello Live and installed into another Android box, but it cannot run.
Who can help me install the plugin Hello Live? I have the plugin here. I hope a KODI expert can help me. I can send you the plugin.

Swarfendor437

Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:09:15 pm

Hi, Have you tried asking on the kodi forums? ;) :D

atari800

Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:27:29 pm

LOL

Wrong forum dude.

LOL

===
Me: {::steps up to counter::} "I'd like a hamburger, hold the onion and small fries to go"
Nurse: {::long stare then a squnit::} "You know you are at the registration desk of a hospital, right?"
Me: "and a small coke"