This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

To change name Home Folder

pguarnier

Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:05:51 pm

Good afternoon guys! I wanted to replace the term "home folder", which appears on the left side of the window, as well as Zorin Menu right in places, for eg telecentre, which is the username used in PCs here. Le the folder corresponding to the user whose name is Telecenter, when opened appears in the title bar and in locations like "home folder", and I would like to know how to change that name.

Swarfendor437

Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:51:34 am

This article may help (or hinder?):

http://www.noob2geek.com/how-to/how-to- ... in-ubuntu/

pguarnier

Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:21:32 am

This is very difficult! Should have some language pack that I could access and edit the term for what I desire. I'll keep searching and trying.

pguarnier

Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:38:20 pm

If I click with the right mouse button on Home folder on the local camp in the window that is open, appears off the Rename option, and even Remove both in Home folder, as in the other shortcuts, such as Computer and etc, only inactive! And by the way when you click in Computer it open the directory /. If this option was active, it was just rename that way, I think.