This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

The start menu of next Zorin OS Core

blueblue

Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:14:05 pm

When will the next Zorin OS Core be released?

I found an article like this.
I'm sure it will suit the start menu of next Zorin OS Core.
https://news.softpedia.com/news/this-is ... 0744.shtml

Aravisian

Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:08:16 am

blueblue wrote:When will the next Zorin OS Core be released?

I think that the Cinnamenu can be configured to resemble the Windows menu the most easily. Unlike the cluttered and oddly shapen Win10 menu, Cinnamenu is organized and functional.

blueblue

Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:19:16 am

Aravisian wrote:
blueblue wrote:When will the next Zorin OS Core be released?

I think that the Cinnamenu can be configured to resemble the Windows menu the most easily. Unlike the cluttered and oddly shapen Win10 menu, Cinnamenu is organized and functional.

Yes, I'm looking forward to next one. ;)

Swarfendor437

Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:56:16 pm

In FerenOS, the menu more accurately resembles the other OS Menu - but you can take off the tiles, have the tiles only, and then tweak the menu for most used, alphabetical, etc, etc. The best clone of that other OS in respect of looks but more customisable - because it's on Linux! :D

blueblue

Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:33:23 pm

Swarfendor437 wrote:In FerenOS, the menu more accurately resembles the other OS Menu - but you can take off the tiles, have the tiles only, and then tweak the menu for most used, alphabetical, etc, etc. The best clone of that other OS in respect of looks but more customisable - because it's on Linux! :D

Yes, I hope it will be simple and a little modern for the next Zorin OS Core. A little different from others ;)
Thank you.

Aravisian

Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:03:35 am

blueblue wrote:
Swarfendor437 wrote:In FerenOS, the menu more accurately resembles the other OS Menu - but you can take off the tiles, have the tiles only, and then tweak the menu for most used, alphabetical, etc, etc. The best clone of that other OS in respect of looks but more customisable - because it's on Linux! :D

Yes, I hope it will be simple and a little modern for the next Zorin OS Core. A little different from others ;)
Thank you.

I heard a rumor from a little birdie that several menu options are being examined for the next release.

blueblue

Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:24:26 am

Aravisian wrote:
blueblue wrote:

Thank you.

I heard a rumor from a little birdie that several menu options are being examined for the next release.

Is that so?
I am looking forward to the features of ZORIN OS CORE.
Thank you.