This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

Zorin 12?

mkobett

Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:30:57 pm

I just have to ask, I'm so looking forward to Zorin 12. :D I know the beta is available, but does anyone know of an ETA for when the finalized version will be released?

Thanks.

Swarfendor437

Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:40:46 am

That's something we all want to know! ;) :D

star treker

Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:13:47 pm

Well, according to their blog post on their official website of when they released the Beta, it was supposed to be three weeks later that they would release the full version. So at this point I would suspect that it would be in 1-week from now we should have the final release. I pray that this is so, cause I really want to get the new version, plus I got a file server that I need to replace its dying boot drive, and this would be the perfect OS replacement for it to help boost its speed. Its an older computer and Windows 7, even 32-bit version, pushes that server to the limit when it comes to performance drag lol.

cmhazell13

Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:40:58 pm

Does anyone know how to download the beta version?

mdiemer

Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:06:04 am

I think a lot of us are getting impatient. I have set aside a space on one of my drives for Zorin 12, but if this delay continues past next week, I'm going to put Mint 18 on it.
I'm not confident it's going to work right with my audio interface anyway, and if it doesn't, I'll be replacing it anyway. If it's going to take more than the typical amount of time, they should tell us that. But there is no word from on when it might be coming. You can't expect people to wait indefinitely.

Swarfendor437

Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:28:38 am

cmhazell13 wrote:Does anyone know how to download the beta version?

http://zorinos.com/12beta.html