This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

Best Wishes To The Zorin Team!

mdiemer

Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:29:06 pm

I just wanted to apologize for any impatience I have shown during this extended wait for Zorin 12. And to wish the team a speedy resolution or recovery, regarding the personal problems mentioned by Swarf. Health and well-being are far more important than when an operating system comes out. I know that whenever it does, it will be one of the best distros out there, and well worth the wait. So, in the words of the immortal Dusty Springfield, let's all do some wishin, and hopin and prayin that everything works out for the team, and continue to be patient.

star treker

Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:09:10 am

Even though I am just a Zorin member just like you are, I appreciate you being humble towards the Zorin team, and sharing some sensitivity. Its far too easy for us humans to fall impatient waiting for something that we really want, it just takes time to learn patience, so keep up the good work dude! lol Regarding the personal health of the Zorin dev team, I hope that they feel better soon, this is not a fun time to be sick, when the holidays are around the corner.

Oh, and speaking of the holidays, if the Zorin team does release OS 12 by Christmas, I would consider that a Christmas gift. :) And since I will be buying the ultimate version, that would be my Christmas gift to the Zorin dev team, so hoping every little bit helps. If my SIG and my avatar weren't obvious, I really love Zorin! lol