This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

Zorin Merchandise

DarkBohemian

Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:14:34 am

Many years back, I bought a Zorin T-shirt and a Zorin mousepad to help support the cause. I would like to buy new ones but can't seem to find where they're sold. You guys didn't discontinue that sort of stuff, did you? Thanks.

Swarfendor437

Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:29:26 pm

Hi, Sadly it is no more, but who knows with the launch of the new forum it might be something they could consider? ;) :D

DarkBohemian

Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:43:57 pm

I did notice this morning Amazon is selling ZorinOS T-shirts and ordered one.

Aravisian

Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:30:46 pm

I wonder who the seller is...

DarkBohemian

Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:45:27 pm

Seller is Amazon itself. Not a third party.

DarkBohemian

Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:58:40 pm

AZorin

Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:59:03 pm

We don't sell any merchandise at the moment and we don't officially authorise/license anyone to create Zorin merchandise.

DarkBohemian

Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:59:18 pm

Amazon apparently didn't get the memo. The link's above.

Swarfendor437

Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:29:01 am

That logo was last used with Zorin 6 - the only people benefiting is the seller of out-of-date merch - I suspect they have downloaded the logo and are doing cheap iron on prints. It would be good to see Zorin selling merch again - I could do with a mousemat as my desk has become very scratched and having issues with the mouse from time to time. ;)

Aravisian

Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:25:45 pm

This depends on how enthusiastic the Zorin Team would be about adding packaging orders up and printing labels and shipping them out on top of developing Zorin, testing developments, developing the new Zorin Forum and troubleshooting and customer care.

I suppose Zorin Merch could be consigned.

DarkBohemian

Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:22:16 am

I hope so. I ordered an official Linux Mint T-shirt from hellotux last week, and I'd love to have another official Zorin T-shirt (and mouse pad) too.

Aravisian

Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:29:16 am

DarkBohemian wrote:I hope so. I ordered an official Linux Mint T-shirt from hellotux last week, and I'd love to have another official Zorin T-shirt (and mouse pad) too.

1.) Come on over:
https://forum.zorin.com
2.) Why not just check in with the Zorin Team and ask how they feel about you buying a printing? A long as you are not distributing or making a profit (selling) them as products, maybe they will not mind you having a printer make a shirt or pad for you.
There is a local printer to us that is quite good who made a custom t-shirt for my son with a printed design from his own artwork.