This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

Remove button click sound

ohhwataloser

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:40:59 pm

I just installed and everything seems great so far, but the button click sound, clicking on home button and back button on internet windows and the nav in the file manager..... it is annoying the c*** out of me, how do I remove it?

ohhwataloser

Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:58:12 pm

Thanks for the reply, it turned out that didnt change anything, but going into the gnome tweak tool and turning off event sounds did the trick. I'm finally at peace lol

So my next issue I don't know if there is much of a fix, but i think I narrowed it down to when I click on the gnomenu when it is in the middle of a animation, it no longer functions. I can go in preferences and make it reset itself, but still kinda bothersome when i accidently do it. So my two questions, is there a fix and if not is there a way to make a launcher to reset the gnomenu?

Also i havnt looked into much, but i also lost the z icon on the gnomenu, it's the ubuntu icon and changing buttons in preference doesn't actually change it.