This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

Computer Outreach Using Zorin

13crwied

Mon May 05, 2014 4:49:04 pm

Hello,
My name is Casey. I am from a very small town in Wisconsin. I love technology and computers! I currently have a small outreach I do on my free time. I take computers that people get rid of and fix them up to fairly modern PCs. I strongly dislike Windows for various reasons. I decided to look into Linux version that are easy for my "clients" to use. I went through many versions of Linux, then I came across Zorin. I love it! I have been distributing PC with Zorin on it for a few years now. I love Zorin OS 8. Unfortunately I can't afford the Premium version (still in school) and I am trying to get a copy for free so I myself can continue to learn about Zorin. I have blessed many many people through my computer outreach using Zorin. I just want them (Zorin) to know I fully support them and continue to use their software and operating systems to bless people. One day I want to become a successful business man, distributing/fixing and repairing computers with THEIR operating systems on it!
God bless,
Casey

Swarfendor437

Tue May 06, 2014 7:58:44 pm

Hi Casey, and welcome to Zorin ... and Great Job! :D Keep up the great work! 600 blue jewels for your community driven spirit! ;)