This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

Diseases ... and patents for them.

Swarfendor437

Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:25:22 pm

Aravisian

Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:56:47 pm

<Facepalm>

Swarf... the patents are not on The Virus, itself. Read the actual patent. IF there was some illuminati conspiracy to manufacture virus' to kill people with, they would not Boldly create a Public Patent on the Treatment methods.

And if you even go so far as to next claim that HIV is human created then I guarantee you will find how harsh my posts can be.

star treker

Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:22:44 pm

Let me just go take a c***, and then I put a patent on my turd. The way the copyright laws have been going, is completely out of control. You know, life in the 1800's may have been tough for people, but at least you had the freedom to do your own thing. Now corporations and government just control so much of people's lives, they don't know what freedom is, because it got taken away from them before their eyes. So much of free speech is being controlled by patent laws, that I feel that we are dangerously encroaching on the constitutional law regarding free speech. Yet another thing that will probably end up in the Supreme Court to decide.

Swarfendor437

Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:35:23 am

Aravisian

Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:14:43 am

Swarfendor437 wrote:Interesting read here:

https://www.army-technology.com/feature ... s-4546207/

There is a big difference between spewing forth an existing disease... and Engineering One.

I can deploy a simple bioweapon, Swarf- With One Sneeze.
This does not mean that I invented the common cold.

Now... you may be wondering why I am being a jerk. I will make this simple:
The anti-vax movement. One of the absolute DUMBEST most Hare-brained movements, yet.
If people feel "entitled" to their opinions, fine. If they want to wax philosophical that the evil government is out to kill off all 7 billion of us (somehow), fine. If they want to believe that the government is turning the frogs g@y, whatever floats your boat.
Illuminati, bunnies brutally murdered on Mars by the rovers, Zetans communicating with Nancy Leider about the End Days...

But the anti-vax movement is a prime example of when -absolute Stupidity- Gets Dangerous. I have no tolerance for it. NONE.
Whoever got the idea in their head (Without a shred of any evidence whatsoever) that vaccines cause autism? It doesn't. But even if it DID, it would still be preferable to the massive list of diseases vaccines prevent.
Maybe the evil conspiracist is the one trying to kill all 7 billion of us.
Or better yet, let's all cure autism with Homeopathy!

star treker

Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:58:40 am

Not smart to set the Aravisian on fire, thats how you get yourself burnt, then you come back looking like this...........
bab549f3cea1451dc4904e4d679edc91.jpg

:lol:

Swarfendor437

Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:20:26 pm

Where did I say I was anti-vax? One could also argue that an underground movement of misinformers could spout anti-vaccination - In Europe the numpties are not vaccinating against measles. It depends what how and why the vaccinations are carried out like the enforced sterilisation of first nation females by the US Government. What is of interesting to note is that here in the UK, Joe Public is offered Flu vaccine - employees in the NHS (National Health Service) get a stronger mix - everyone in the NHS who had the jab last year (locally) has been severely ill - then when they get back to work they are taken through the 'incapability procedure' and given a warning! :evil: