This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

installation prob with Z5 32Bit

eonzerimar

Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:25:58 am

i already installed 64bit and it works superbly fine! but since i do have a stash of good old installer/apps/scripts which runs on 32bit, i decided to just simply DL the 32bit and get on with it!
but to my surprise after booting to the live desktop and clicking the install zorin icon it just splash the dialog/message box of the installer (1st screen the language selection) and does not continue anymore i tried both FlashDrive and DVD with low speed if i may add! and since my notebook do support 64bit i think installing 32bit is like a walk in the park but until this writing i could not install Z5 32bit!
anyone please help i really love Z5 i'm from way back home (LinuxMint) and enjoying my stay here ;)

eonzerimar

Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:12:25 am

thanks bro
if i may is there any big diffrence between Z5 and 3.2?
because testing Z5 (64bit) just blew me away it instantly as if automatically force me to delete LinuxMint!

eonzerimar

Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:30:54 am

yap hash is fine!
been distro hoping kinda testing every thing that interest me for my blog and machine!
btw, i found a link to my question regarding features thanks again bro DL mode now....