This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

How to install Utorrent

wesmass

Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:28:31 pm

How can I install or update uTorrent, skype on my Zorin OS5 (64bits)

OZZIE

Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:55:27 pm

skype is available in your software center and a better prog than utorrent is there also its called qbittorent......hope that helps

madvinegar

Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:02:05 pm

OZZIE wrote:skype is available in your software center and a better prog than utorrent is there also its called qbittorent......hope that helps

+1 for all the above.
qbitorrent is better because it also has the option of auto-shutdown the PC after the completion of the downloads.

Open your ubuntu software center and in the search field type "skype" and "qbittorent".

wesmass

Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:25:25 pm

downloading it now

OZZIE

Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:26:33 pm

downloading it ! ? ? once you find it in your software center you just click the install option and it downloads and installs it all for you or is that what you mean ?

Wolfman

Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:16:45 pm

Hi,

if you cannot find Skype 64 bit; go here and download the 64 bit bit package for Ubuntu 10.04, it should work:

http://www.skype.com/intl/en-us/get-sky ... ter/linux/

Regards Wolfman :D

yaiohena

Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:55:48 am

How do you take files in utorrent and put them in your iTunes library? I recently downloading utorrent and downloaded a couple albums, and I don't know how to take the files in utorrent and put them in iTunes. Before I tried just opening the torrents in iTunes, but apparently iTunes doesn't support torrents, so I downloaded the utorrent for macs.

Wolfman

Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:01:14 am

yaiohena wrote:How do you take files in utorrent and put them in your iTunes library? I recently downloading utorrent and downloaded a couple albums, and I don't know how to take the files in utorrent and put them in iTunes. Before I tried just opening the torrents in iTunes, but apparently iTunes doesn't support torrents, so I downloaded the utorrent for macs.

Hi,

when you download torrent files, it normally asks you what you want to do with the torrent file, you should normally say "open" and assuming you have your torrent downloads set to save in the file "downloads", you simply copy and paste them into the "Music" folder (or the folder of your choice) after the download is complete!!.

Regards Wolfman :D