This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

Need Help For Installing Zorin OS

leezhijiang

Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:45:57 am

I really enjoyed using Zorin OS so I wanted to install on my HP Laptop that I bought one year ago. The laptop had two partition, one is C drive and another one is D drive where all the recovery files are located. I am thinking whether can I format the C drive and install on that drive without bothering the D drive. I know the D drive will be deleted when I choose replace Windows 7 with Zorin OS. Can anyone help me ?

leezhijiang

Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:40:15 pm

I don't get it but I will find time to figure it out. Anyway, I changed my mind and install it a year or two years later. Thank you for the reply.

leezhijiang

Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:22:01 am

So here's another question. I hoep you guys would not mind because it's unrelated. I noticed that computers running Ubuntu Operating Systems cannot be detected by other computers on the network.

leezhijiang

Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:11:45 am

My windows computers can detect windows computers, but not my laptop installed with Zorin OS, actually is Ubuntu, but the laptop installed with Zorin OS can detect WIndows computers.