This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

Zorin OS 6.2 Ultimate/Core is finally out !!!

Anonymous

Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:15:58 am

Distribution Release: Zorin OS 6.2 Ultimate/Core 32-bit/64-bit

"The Zorin OS team is pleased to announce the release of Zorin OS 6.2 Ultimate/Core 32-bit/64-bit.

Note : > In order to take full advantage of the features and stability of Zorin Menu, Zoriners are advised to do a clean install of Zorin OS 6.2 Ultimate/Core. Existing users who do not wish to take advantage of Zorin Menu can simply install the latest updates from the Update Manager in order to get the update to Zorin OS 6.2 Ultimate/Core.

Official Main Links : > Core > 1. ) : http://zorin-os.com/free.html >>>> : > Premium > 2. ) : http://www.zorin-os.com/premium.html

Bladefish

Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:22:43 pm

So do we use the same download link for Premium? In previous versions, I could, and it would always be the latest version. From what I can tell, the download link for Zorin 6 Ultimate is still just version 6.

Anonymous

Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:41:35 am

To whom it may concern, when you donate, in return you will recieve confirmation via Email with password and download link directly from Zorin Group for Zorin OS 6.2 Premium.
Download Links <> Passwords for previous donations/transactions that took place for Zorin OS 6/6.1 Premium can only come from Zorin Group.
If you have a legit question, then you can contact Zorin Group directly via ( PM ) as Swarfendor advised whomever to do in the above matter.

granul

Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:59:41 pm

I just donate to get Ultimate Core but download is showing 6 hours for download, is there a alternative web site that I can download faster?

Anonymous

Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:32:14 am

granul wrote:I just donate to get Ultimate Core but download is showing 6 hours for download, is there a alternative web site that I can download faster?

Your Geo/Location = Early AM in the morning for best results.

Anonymous

Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:00:55 am

Read before going any further !!! >> : viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4306