This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

First Zorin 6.4 download

Hennie

Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:19:21 pm

As a starter in this field I have downloaded Zorin 6.4 (64 bits version). However, looking in my downloads-folder I see a few files with the extension .part. After several attempts I see that the size of the downloaded files varies each time. It should be around 1,5 GB. Does the download exist of 2 files? Can anyone explain to me what goes wrong?

Wolfman

Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:30:35 pm

Hi,

you should ber using Firefox for your downloads of Zorin, the file should show first as two files during the download, once the download is complete you should only have one file!.

I don't know what you are doing wrong unless you are trying to access the file(s) before the download is complete which might lead to a misinformation in your downloads folder?.

Regards Wolfman :D

Swarfendor437

Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:06:03 am

When ever you see .part it means that there has been some break in the download (lost connection, server issue, your ISP quota download limit is up and prevented full download). Only use Firefox as Wolfman has suggested and make sure that 'DownThem All' extension/add-on is used.