This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

No puedo instalar zorin 8.1 core

chomelo56

Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:17:58 am

Buenas noches: en estos dias he tratado de instalar zorin 8.1 core, pero al final de la instalacion aparece un error que impide terminarla, el live si funciona ok, y hay mucha gente que tiene este problema, solicito a yuda, he instalado en el mismo pc muchas distribuciones de linux en estos ultimos dias sin prolemas, incluso la zorin 7.1 se instala sin problema, espero pronta respuesta, gracias

http://ubunlog.com/zorin-os-8-esta-aqui/

English Translation:

Good night: these days I have tried to install zorin 8.1 core, but at the end of the installation an error that prevents completing it, the live if works ok, and there are many people who have this problem, yuda would ask, I have installed on the same pc many distributions of linux in these last days without problems, even the zorin 7.1 is installed without problem, I hope a speedy response, thanks

Swarfendor437

Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:29:47 pm

OK, primero lo primero! ¡ Bienvenido a la amiga de Zorin Foro! : D

buenos Noces,

1. ¿has comprobado la suma md5 después de descargar?

2. ¿se quemó a la velocidad más lenta que la hornilla permitirá? Siempre opto por 1 x para evitar la creación de posavasos - si descargando para Windows sólo uso imgburn, en GNU/Linux, K3b como muy superior para el control de velocidades de la quemadura que Brasero.

3. fueron que usted conectado a internet cuando instalaste e instaló usando la opción directa al momento de arrancar o desde el icono de 'Instalar en el disco duro'. Un poco más información sobre especificaciones de la máquina no pasará desapercibida tampoco! Muches Gracias!

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5449

English Translation:

OK, first things first! Welcome to the Zorin forum friend! :D

Buenos Noces,

1. Did you check the md5 sum after downloading?

2. Did you burn at the slowest speed your burner will allow? I always opt for 1x to avoid creating coasters - if downloading to Windows I only use imgburn, in GNU/Linux, K3b as far superior to control burn speeds than Brasero.

3. Were you connected to the internet when you installed and did you install using the direct option at boot time or from the 'Install to Hard Drive' icon. A little more information about machine specifications would not go amiss either! Muches Gracias!

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5449