This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

zorin os showing second screen as default

jc040993

Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:49:16 am

Hello guys, ive installed zarin os and when ever I try open it, it just shows a blank screen. Later on I found that it is showing the second screen in the main(default) screen. Ive found it my clicking middle mouse button and when I drag around it shows first screen left to the blank screen. So can anyone please tell me how to make my monitor screen as first screen. I tried to open settings but I cant do anything excluding right clicking on monitor shows some options like create folder and files. So is there anyway to change screens.

Anonymous

Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:37:01 am

Look in [ System Settings ] via [ Display ]
You can do your thing from there.
Just you you can in Windows 7 !!!!

jc040993

Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:49:39 am

Gizmuntu wrote:Look in [ System Settings ] via [ Display ]
You can do your thing from there.
Just you you can in Windows 7 !!!!

bro I just cant open settings button. It is in other screen and when I try to switch to that screen with middle button clicked and moving it is not stoping at the main screen. So os assumed that there is dual display for me. And it is showing me the second display.
later I browsing os as I cant login to my user account as it is in other screen its been redirecting me to guest account. In guest I tried to open settings and made single monitor successfully but these changes are not permanent. They will set to default as that was guest account.
So please tell me a way to login to my account via guest account or with console or other some methods which will help me. Thankyou

Swarfendor437

Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:39:16 pm

Re-wind! :D

Can you tell us which version of Zorin?