This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

GUI toolbar disapears

Motley

Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:58:11 am

#Sorry if this is the wrong board as I am new to these forums and I do not really know what to consider this post at this time.

Okay maybe this is a bug report, but I have noticed that the Zorin os tool-bar for networking likes to disappear, I do not know why.

::What do you think caused the network tool-bar to not show when clicking?

Possibly due to bad network issues so sometimes I open it to much.

::What do you think would fix it?

Maybe it's to much going on, Maybe it is my computer specs, or in general it might just be a bug.

::What fixes the GUI tool-bar?

Logging off or restarting, It's annoying..

Swarfendor437

Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:41:01 pm

Hi, try moving the panel from bottom to top and back again - or right-click the AWN Panel at bottom of screen, select 'Preferences' then select 'Applets' tab - look for an 'i' in a circle far most right in the replica panel at the bottom of the 'Applets' tab - remove it and add it back again - it is 'indicator-3' applet. ;) :D

Motley

Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:37:14 pm

Thanks, Sorry for not getting back on time, I have been doing a lot of computer coding and just really busy

Motley

Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:54:18 pm

*Bump*

Found the bug, So when you are using wifi and you lose connection, If you open the network toolbar, If the connection randomly connects the toolbar disappears and states connection established.

Then the toolbar will never show again..

Yeah I should have better Internet but this is a real bug and should be fixed.