This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

Install programs from iso

jbumgar

Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:07:55 am

How would I go about installing my iso program. Is there a program like daemon tools that I need to install?

Wolfman

Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:06:19 am

Hi,

could you explain a little more, are you trying to install a "deb" package or install a complete OS on your PC!!??.

Regards Wolfman:)

Wolfman

Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:01:06 pm

If like swarfendor437 suggests is true, also simply double click the file, or right click the file and open with > Brasero, select the burn speed (minimum!) and let it do its thing!!. (This is a guide for Linux)

For Windows, use a burn prog like Ashampoo Burning Free!!!. (Create ISO Disc)

Regards Wolfman:)

killeriq

Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:15:05 pm

daemon tools is software for CD/DVD ROM emulation ;) so the alternative for linux is...?

georgebrats

Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:59:29 am

Hi i am new on this site and i want some help.Yesterday i put Zorin OS 5.2 in my computer also i had been working just in windows 7 and i don't a lot about zorin os 5.2.Please if you know how to install games for windows in zorin please help me.

Note:I put zorin os 5.2 just for the effects and the windows games as i heard that zorin can play them!

georgebrats

Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:01:01 am

hi I'm new on this site and i want to know if can play windows games in zorin os 5.2 if you know how please help me!!!!!!!!