This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

[Solved] Minor Zorin12 error with menu System Tools-Software

Socretes

Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:16:38 am

[Solved] Installed Zorin 12 Ultimate 64-bit. Excellent! However, menu selecting System Tools -> Software displays an error: 'Sorry this did not work: no file-to-app results to show'. Click the 'Close button' .. then it DOES continue with the software search/selection menu.

Minor formatting error, I suspect??

Any ideas?

-> Intel I7 machine, Samsung 850 Pro SSD, 500GB HD

star treker

Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:30:49 am

OK, after I installed Zorin OS 12, I was having some major issues with it. Everytime an error dialog popped up, I told it to send the report to Zorin, and I also reported the issues I was having on the site just as you are doing now. I went to bed, 8-hours later, wake up, the major crashes and malfunctions were fixed. Now all that is left are more miner glitches that will probably get rolled out over time. I am not a Linux pro, so I can't say for certain what is wrong, so my only advice is to keep on reporting, cause thats how major issues got fixed for me. :)

Swarfendor437

Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:28:51 pm

I don't think your reports will get through as apportioned is an Ubuntu app embedded in the system. I have advised you star trekker to disable this app per Wolfman's post install guide to prevent the annoying pope's. ;-)