This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

Download of updated ISO

loggy

Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:59:22 pm

Hi,
I purchased Zorin 12 Ultimate and would like to know if there is some possibilty to get the updated 12.1 Ultimate-ISO for making new installations?

Swarfendor437

Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:28:57 pm

Hi, either PM AZorin or zorink on here or go to the Contact Link on the main zorinos.com site. ;) :D

MBMz10

Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:38:47 am

I asked "Zorin Premium Support" (via the premium support number I got when I purchased Zorin 12 Ultimate) this very question a week or two ago and have not had any answer thus far. I indicated that I would post the answer on this forum if that was OK as it would only be a matter of time before this question was asked.

My intention was the same as loggy, for future installations, to save having to down load all the 12.1 updates. Given that Zorin 12 has been downloaded over half a million times (http://zoringroup.com/blog/) and with the 'Lite' version on the way I guess they are rather busy ATM.

My guess would be that it is another 'purchase' unless I hear otherwise, just a guess though as my email link from the original Zorin 12 Ultimate just gives me the 12 version (32 or 64 bit) and not the 12.1
I imagine anyone purchasing the 12.1 version is given the option for 12.1 but not 12, perhaps someone could confirm this!

loggy

Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:30:11 pm

Just a small update.

I used contact-form on the Zorin-Premium-Support page (link from purchase-email)
and got an answer within just a few minutes with the updated download-links.

This was really an impressive reaction-time - thank you very much.

MBMz10

Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:08:00 pm

Interesting as I still not had a reply at all.
Wonder if there is some issue with the Premium support system as I have noticed a few others state no response also. I have had response with earlier versions of Zorin and also Zorin 12 just not regarding this question.