This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

hi.... i am here again with a question..

kairomatrix

Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:48:22 pm

Hi friends of the zorin forum... .......and thanks to all who are answer my questions" in and my others posts..and help to me in differents ways .
I were thinking about if the next version of zorin is "revealed"or throw out to be downloaded and installed ; [ and i take the desition to prove this - the installer [during the proceses] let me install this over the actual version 5? [ making a sutitude new OS over the already zorin 5? ] or i need to uninstall the old version and reinstall the new completly? But in this case i have dual booting , this new "total new installing method will erase my win7 . Because first is intall win7 next zorin [ letting zorin manage the partitions disc process] I dont know i i had explain clearly what i want to say or if i effectivelly make to "you the reader" undertand my point. But i want to say to reinstall the new future zorin linux, if do this mean erase all - complete hard disc is the only method. could be very hard to reintall again to user as me with dual bootin. Anyone had an idea if exist a method to evoid to erase the win7 partition on the disc? Thanks to the reader who take attention to this post.
]