This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

[RESOLVED] Ultimate Support

joemonty

Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:15:34 pm

I decided I would help when 12 became available. Ultimate looked to have some features that would make it worthwhile in addition to an increased level of support. Due to work and life I haven't gotten around to moving to the new version until recently. I found 12.1 was available so I looked for a location to download the ultimate addition. I as yet have not found said link. Being cleaver as I am I decided I would use the enhanced ultimate support to get the answer. I have asked twice over the last month or so and I guess there is no one watching that email so if anyone can help with a link for those of us that bought ultimate 12, without spending another fistful of euro's I would appreciate it. Thanks.

mdiemer

Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:07:05 pm

You should have received an email with info on this, including a code to allow you to download Ultimate. Check your emails.

MBMz10

Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:35:01 am

Guessing you "bought" 12 Ultimate but now want to download 12.1 Ultimate and cant find the link to that?
You asked Zorin via the 'Premium Support' for a link to 12.1 and haven't got an answer as of yet?
I did the same with same result, no reply, but others on this forum have done the same and got answers and links to the 12.1 Ultimate download as far as I know.

If this is the case I'm pretty sure if you install 12 Ultimate and update it you will be on 12.1 (someone correct me if this is wrong).
That said if you have already downloaded 12 Ultimate, install it and update for the result you want.

As mdiemer pointed out regarding emails above you should have links and code in there to achieve result. I assume you have this email (check your Spam!) and used the 'code' to get premium support via the Zorin site here https://zorinos.com/help/zorin-premium-support/

Swarfendor437

Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:26:41 am

I think the team have been working hard to get Lite out. I will PM AZorin and zorink to progress.

Swarfendor437

Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:25:18 am

UPDATE!! Please check your inbox's (joemonty and MBMz10) - and don't forget to check you spam folder too! ;) :D

AZorin sent you the email today!!

MBMz10

Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:52:03 am

Thanks Swafendor437, I actually checked my email and found the email and link from the Zorin team then clicked the link to this thread.
Zorin team apologised for the delay and confusion etc. The new link should also allow us to download other point releases of Zorin OS 12 as they become available, 12.2, 12.3 etc all explained on the email. They also confirmed that updating 12 fully will bring you up to 12.1 as I mentioned above.

Once again a big thank you to Zorin team and Swarfendor437.

joemonty

Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:30:51 pm

I to got the e-mail over the weekend. Thank you for the quick response and support.