This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

[CLOSED] Zorin12 LITE 32-bit: Scratchpad

Socretes

Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:52:44 am

Hi
Just testing Zorin12.1 32-bit before I install it.

How do I enable the scratch-pad (live disk) (moves mouse ok but not able to tap/click on pad) ? The issue might be solved once fully installed (?) .. but the scratchpad isn't working on the Live disk.

Andrew
Acer Aspire One netbook

Ok..CLOSED it is.

Swarfendor437

Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:29:08 pm

Check out the answers in this thread to establish if your touch pad is listed with the commad:

Code:
less /proc/bus/input/devices

https://askubuntu.com/questions/763763/ ... ot-working

Socretes

Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:32:23 am

Thanks Sarfendor427 ~ I looked at your suggested AskUbuntu website and followed its instuctions on editing/updating grub etc.

Still cant get it working.. no worries tho. Zorin 12 Ultimate 64bit is my main OS on my PC - I'll stick with my 32-bit Peppermint (would of preferred Zorin) on my netbook...its not used as much anyway. When I get more time ill give the 32bit Zorin LIte another try.

Just another thought.. I havent looked yet.. but is Zorin 9 Lite still available for download. I had upgraded from that version and it worked ok??

Thanks for your help anyway.

Andrew
New Zealand

Swarfendor437

Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:52:28 am

Hi, I'd rather mark this as [CLOSED] as we didn't actually solve anything? ;)

Socretes

Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:08:44 pm

Swarfendor437 wrote:Hi, I'd rather mark this as [CLOSED] as we didn't actually solve anything? ;)

Sure .. that thought had crossed my mind. :)