This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

display scale change

m61l

Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:45:49 pm

how can i change display scale to 125 not 100 nor 200 ??

Swarfendor437

Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:46:08 am

Some interesting information here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Ubuntu/comment ... ptions_in/

Even something I was not aware of:

https://askubuntu.com/questions/1029436 ... 32#1030032

Scroll down to the reply with 33 approvals. ;) :D

pcfan5

Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:15:51 pm

I dont understand how to do what they said, and the site is full of other topic and publicity.. would you make a guide. , please?
Zorin lite 15 here!

Aravisian

Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:15:47 pm

pcfan5 wrote:I dont understand how to do what they said, and the site is full of other topic and publicity.. would you make a guide. , please?
Zorin lite 15 here!

PCFan5, please go to your "Appearance" setting, then the "Fonts" tab/ At the bottom of that tab, Custom DPI setting. This is for XFCE desktop.

Swarfendor437

Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:25:29 am

Aravisian wrote:
pcfan5 wrote:I dont understand how to do what they said, and the site is full of other topic and publicity.. would you make a guide. , please?
Zorin lite 15 here!

PCFan5, please go to your "Appearance" setting, then the "Fonts" tab/ At the bottom of that tab, Custom DPI setting. This is for XFCE desktop.

This is when you realise the Zorin Forum should have 3 major strands - Core, Education, and Lite - with sub features of what this one has so all in one place. :(

Aravisian

Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:48:24 pm

Aravisian wrote:
Zorin lite 15 here!

Add:
also, under that same "Appearance" setting, go to the "Settings" tab, at the very bottom, "Window Scaling."

pcfan5

Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:14:38 pm

Thank you guys!