This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

zorin lite , Se desconecta del wifi ,Disconnects from the wi

mikeperezspain

Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:05:18 pm

Hola , acabo de instalar zorin lite , y me pasa que cada 3-5 minutos se desconecta el wifi , tengo que reiniciar el ordenador o desconectar el adaptador de red y volverlo a conectar para que vuelva a conectarse .
Hello, I just installed zorin lite, and it happens to me that every 3-5 minutes the wifi is disconnected, I have to restart the computer or disconnect the network adapter and reconnect it to reconnect.

Swarfendor437

Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:25:37 pm

Hola! Can you please advise what wifi dongle you are using! Gracias!

Hola! ¿Puede por favor aconsejar lo que wifi dongle que está utilizando! Gracias!

PolGZ

Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:17:50 pm

Qué utilizas para conectarte? WiFi integrado del portátil (en ese caso, qué portátil) o un dongle USB?
What do you use to connect to wifi? your laptop integrated wifi card (witch laptop) or an USB dongle?

Yo tuve problemas con mi Macbook del 2007 para conectarme al WiFi, me daba error. Cambié las opciones de conexión por WiFi solo b/g (no b/g/n, aunque se supone que mi Macbook lo soporta) y desde entonces se me conecta bien.
I had problems connecting my 2007 Macbook to the WiFi. I managed to "solve" it by forcing it to connect just on b/g WiFi, not b/g/n on network options (even though this laptop is suposed to connect to n wifi). After that it connected properly (it's not that fast to share data on your local network... but it works fine)

Por cierto, has probado a asignarle una IP fija a ese equipo? por si hay algún problema o conflicto con el DHCP
Have you tried asigning an static IP adress? just in case