This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

Why I see the forum in this way?

Doncic

Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:26:17 pm

hello! new user here!

Is it correct to see this forum in this way?

thank you

Swarfendor437

Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:52:59 pm

There is no image! :?

Doncic

Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:01:31 pm

https://imgur.com/a/wg7RcSA

sorry, now you see it? i pasted the link from imgur

I am using Zorin OS Lite, latest release

Swarfendor437

Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:09:42 pm

Hi, the whole page should look like the top half and you shouldn't have horizontal lines which suggests a graphics issue - have you tried refreshing the page to see if it goes away? ;) :D

Doncic

Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:37:02 pm

yes, I tried several times

suggestions? I saw from my phone how It would look like

It does not happen on other websites

Doncic

Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:38:33 pm

solved: I disaled ublock origin

Doncic

Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:29:01 am

May I ask you another question? how I am supposed to receive notifications from my thread, replies and threads I follow? I set yes in settings but I don't receive them, I don't mean email notifications, just here in the forum

Swarfendor437

Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:49:02 am

Doncic wrote:May I ask you another question? how I am supposed to receive notifications from my thread, replies and threads I follow? I set yes in settings but I don't receive them, I don't mean email notifications, just here in the forum

Hi, when starting a post check mark the box below your first submission highlighted in the image below:

notify reply.JPG

If you prefer a full inbox :lol: change your board preferences in your User Control Panel:

Doncic

Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:07:38 am

Swarfendor437 wrote:
Doncic wrote:May I ask you another question? how I am supposed to receive notifications from my thread, replies and threads I follow? I set yes in settings but I don't receive them, I don't mean email notifications, just here in the forum

Hi, when starting a post check mark the box below your first submission highlighted in the image below:

notify reply.JPG

If you prefer a full inbox :lol: change your board preferences in your User Control Panel:

It is already set like that, every thread, but I don't see something like a number in the to right corner. (I don't want email notifications)

thank you

Swarfendor437

Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:09:38 am

Email is the only way you get to see if you have a response - that's how most boards work. ;) :D

Doncic

Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:52:40 pm

Swarfendor437 wrote:Email is the only way you get to see if you have a response - that's how most boards work. ;) :D

Ok thank you, I am used to xenforo forums