This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

How to change speed for workspace switch

Pankaj

Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:40:57 pm

Hi All
I am new to linux world and also zorin world. I downloaded Zorin to give it a try.
First of all I loved it so far very cool features. Also Software centres is doing amazing job with so many software available to dowload.

So coming to my problem. I have four workspace on a desktop cube. When I open window of other workspace from taskbar it toggles from existing workspace to opened one very very fast. That may be good for some one but I do not like such fast movement. Can anyone suggest me how I can reduce the speed switch??

I searched in compiz but didnt got anything which can reduce the speed.

Thanks a lot for help

pankaj

madvinegar

Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:00:08 pm

I will check in the compiz cube settings and see if there is a speed setting about how quick the cube is spinned when changing desktops.

In the meantime you can do it manually yourself by clicking and holding clicked the wheel of your mouse anywhere on the desktop, and then move to another desktop (by moving your mouse - still holding the mouse wheel clicked down) as slow or as quick as you want.