This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

adobe flash player

bowdenna

Tue May 29, 2012 9:31:40 am

Why I can't play video and flash even already installed the latest Adobe Flash Player? I can't play or watch any on line video like “YouTube” or flash even with the latest Adobe Player installed which was indicated in the error message: "You need to upgrade your Adobe Flash Player to watch this video". Did anyone experience this problem before? I really need your professional solutions. Appreciated!

madvinegar

Tue May 29, 2012 10:07:39 am

Which browser are you using? Try the latest google chrome. Adobe flash is pre-installed and upgrades automatically to the latest version.

If you are using firefox, and you have indeed installed the latest flash version, go to the address bar and write

about:plugins

Scroll down to the part that says about adobe flash player and confirm that it is enabled. You must have only one instance enabled. If you see two references for the flash player, disable one of them. Experiment to see with which one you get better results.

craig10x

Tue May 29, 2012 1:28:18 pm

You might also try uninstalling the flash player and then re-installing it...sometimes that will do it...