This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

Zorin OS 6 Premium Final

kamranm1200

Wed May 30, 2012 12:00:18 am

Hi. When the final version of Zorin OS 6 comes out with the Core, Ultimate, Business, Multimedia and Gaming editions come out, Could one of you guys in the Zorin OS Team, send me a free copy of Zorin OS 6 Ultimate at my email address XXXXXXXXXX@gmail.com please? Im very bad at winning contests and I would like it if I could get a free copy of Zorin OS Ultimate. It would make me very happy. Please email a copy at the email XXXXXXXXXX@gmail.com, with a link to a free copy of Zorin OS 6 Ultimate. Thank you.

Edited by Wolfman: DO NOT POST YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS OPENLY, YOU COULD BE A TARGET FOR SPAMMERS WORLDWIDE!!!!!!!!

Last Edited by swarfendor437 21:17 GMT (Daylight Saving) 31.5.2012 Well spotted Wolfman - it was late when I read this post and could only give the response of LOLs to coincide with the next release number! How do we know it was not a spam-spawn address? At least I know my reported post for LOLing was not a link to illegal software - nice try kamranm1200! :mrgreen:

kamranm1200

Wed May 30, 2012 10:22:57 pm

not funny

hawkman

Wed May 30, 2012 11:40:15 pm

Friend is not more just donate some money to the project and give you support for the developer? The basic version can be downloaded for free once it is finished. you say the same to Bill Gates as a proposal equal to see what he say to you..... I think that, rather than laugh from you he will think you need psicological help or something like that. The Linux developer \gnu- linux , he is getting the benefits indirectly for developed the linux kernel as a clone of Unix. Nothing in life is free. Class 101 of the universe. Quite generous is that the basic version of Zorin is free of cost. In my opinion

kamranm1200

Thu May 31, 2012 8:22:30 pm

Yeah umm maybe this should be free including all of the themes that you get with it!!! People like me dont like OS's that sell premium versions of their Operating Systems!!!!

z06gal

Thu May 31, 2012 8:29:25 pm

swarfendor437 wrote:
kamranm1200 wrote:Yeah umm maybe this should be free including all of the themes that you get with it!!! People like me dont like OS's that sell premium versions of their Operating Systems!!!!

Then why bother? There are plenty of other distros that charge for 'special editions' - if you don't like OS's that charge for Premium OS versions, why are you asking for a free version of Zorin Premium?

:lol: :lol:

kamranm1200

Thu May 31, 2012 8:30:07 pm

Even the developer of Bridge Linux doesn't like you people because you sell premium versions. Most linux distributions let you download the full version for free. And my email is also not a spam email. It's a real email. If you don't believe me, try sending an email to XXXXXXXXXXX@gmail.com. AND DO NOT REMOVE MY EMAIL.

EDITED FOR YOUR SAFETY!!

kamranm1200

Thu May 31, 2012 8:33:23 pm

The reason is so I can get a free version of Zorin Ultimate just in case I don't win the contest.