This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

logitech h760

melkia

Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:54:53 am

i just installed zorin 5.2 i am new to linux i am sick and tired of windows it makes my comp act slow but since i switch to linux like may 3 hours ago my system runs faster then ever i just cant seem to get sound working its a logitech H760 also is there anything else i should know about this os i have used windows all my life and all i want is a systen that can play games and play music do i need to download codexes or anything please let me know thank you

melkia

Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:41:54 pm

i will try that i have a navidia 8800 gt q660 intel quad proccesser 3 gb ram about 200 gb hdd and i cant get world of warcraft to work eather but i will first try the steps u have listed i am so new to this kinda os but this os makes me feel like its a new comp its fast hardly every freases my internet runs fastter then i can recall so i am on board with linux and zorin 5.2 i am just not sure about alot of stuff so i need like a people coming from windows guy but i am so happy you guys are helping me i have verison 1.4 of wine and thats all i know about my os and thats wired for me becouse usallay i know alot about my own os lmao

melkia

Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:24:52 pm

sorry i also forgot to mention i am running 64 verison if zorin core version not lite if anyone needs any more infornation let me know i still cant get sound to work

Wolfman

Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:20:59 am