This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

[SOLVED] language pack fail

tonilovich

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:45:00 pm

Hello, I've installed zorin 5 at spanish language and when I start with it fully installed it was at english. I've tried several times to change it in system setings --> language suport but it doesn't function. Also, I've tried to uninstall english language pack and reinstall spanish one by terminal without exit. Can anyone help me please? Thank you all!

Wolfman

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:48:24 am

Hi,

check out the link on this how-to:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1699

Regards Wolfman :D

tonilovich

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:18:37 pm

It does not function. That's not a big problem, unleess I can manage with engliish. I hope that zorin 6 supports spanish with any problem. Lot of thanks!

Wolfman

Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:08:47 am

tonilovich wrote:It does not function. That's not a big problem, unleess I can manage with engliish. I hope that zorin 6 supports spanish with any problem. Lot of thanks!

Hi,

it does function, you are doing something wrong!!.

Have you fully updated your system??:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1694

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1618

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1617

In this window here is where you must push the desired language up the list using the mouse!!. You must first install the language packs for your desired language before you change anything!!.
image146.png
image146.png (19.19 KiB)

Please read this how-to again:

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/17528/ch ... in-ubuntu/

Regards Wolfman

tonilovich

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:51:47 pm

Forgive my incompetence, I've managed to fix the problem. Thank you very much for your attention Wolfman. Regards