This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

[SOLVED] How to unpin launchers/programs from gnome classic

razedafear

Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:01:27 pm

Hi

I can pin the launchers to the gnome classic panel by holding "Alt key" + drag and drop it to the gnome panel but once the launchers are there, i cannot get them unpin, if i right click i get only two option as "launch" and "properties", How should i get options similar to the behavior in gnome classic (ie. as in 10.04LTS)??
Also, if i remember right, the gnome classic panel used to fire up 2-3 options like "add to panel" and more on just a right click, how do i retain that behavior here?

Thanks
Mark

Wolfman

Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:13:13 pm

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2054

Hi Mark,

did you read the guide??:

Adding icons to the Gnome 2 top panel:

I did mention about adding icons to the top panel by simply dragging them, this is how to do it in one hit.

Press Alt +Super (Windows key) then right click on top panel > Add to panel > Application launcher >then add the icons you want from the list.

To remove icons: Alt + Super > right click over icon you want to delete then on "Remove".

Regards Wolfman :D

razedafear

Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:02:26 am

my bad. i did'nt go through it, completely missed it. Now i got it. Thanks again \m/