This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

[SOLVED] AWN Switch Problem

nomad117

Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:45:45 pm

I was looking at a few of the different themes for AWN, but I didn't really like any of them, so I decided to just apply the default Zorin one. When I did that, the bar looked bigger than usual. I assume the problem is that the application icon sizes were made too large. Does anybody know the preset size of the icons, or the default settings for the Zorin AWN theme?

nomad117

Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:14:12 pm

swarfendor437 wrote:If you right-click the Awn and open settings, the first page, preferences has all the settings there - just play around with the values and see what happens.

The problem is, I'm afraid I'm going to mess it up more. Zorin has this problem where once you change a theme, and then go back to the default, there's always something different about the default.
Anyway, this really isn't a big deal. Everything is still functioning well. One question, though: Will Desktop Recovery settings help?

Wolfman

Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:31:15 pm

nomad117

Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:08:44 am

I solved the problem by using Zorin Look Changer and switching to Windows 7 (from Windows 7).