This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

[SOLVED] Premium Member - Cannot DL Zorin 64 Ultimate

justinmcg67

Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:47:52 am

Hello, I just recently donated to get the premium tech support and Zorin Ultimate 64. However, when I go to download the OS from the page link in the email sent to me, nothing happens. My browser is trying to load it but it is taking forever. I clicked the 10 second wait button and again nothing. I cannot download the OS. Is there an alternate link not specified in the email or a mirror/torrent download?

Anonymous

Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:31:02 am

Send me a message of the download link. And I'll match it up.
Then I'll give you the right one.
Or post it here real quick !

justinmcg67

Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:35:16 am

[quote="datek1"]Send me a message of the download link. And I'll match it up.
Then I'll give you the right one.
Or post it here real quick ![/quote

It does say it requires the password sent in the email. I'm not sure if you need this in order to download or to install. Let me know and I can send it to you. Thanks.

Note : Erased link for security reasons !!! :)

Anonymous

Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:38:41 am

That's the right link. The link is valid. Use Firefox when downloading the Zorin Os Ultimate. >>> only <<<
Make sure you check the box = >>Save << only.
After you download the file. It requires password only when unzipping the file.
Download the file just like any other file>>>save and wait.

justinmcg67

Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:56:23 am

datek1 wrote:That's the right link. The link is valid. Use Firefox when downloading the Zorin Os Ultimate. >>> only <<<
Make sure you check the box = >>Save << only.
After you download the file. It requires password only when unzipping the file.
Download the file just like any other file>>>save and wait.

It sends me to here...

Note : Erased link for security reasons. !!! :)

I have no idea what that is.

Anonymous

Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:02:38 am

You live in the United States just like me. Don't know where you got that link from. I have no trouble what so ever downloading the file.
That link in refernce is in no way connected with Zorin Group.

justinmcg67

Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:05:28 am

datek1 wrote:You live in the United States just like me. Don't know where you got that link from. I have no trouble what so ever downloading the file.
That link in refernce is in no way connected with Zorin Group.

That's where it takes me when I open that link in Firefox. I just want the DL. Is there any other way to get it?

Anonymous

Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:12:32 am

That's the only I know of at the moment. I'm sure there's another link. You'll just have to wait until one of the other moderators see's your post.
The email you got from Zorin-Group has an email address for troubleshooting request.

justinmcg67

Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:16:36 am

datek1 wrote:That's the only I know of at the moment. I'm sure there's another link. You'll just have to wait until one of the other moderators see's your post.
The email you got from Zorin-Group has an email address for troubleshooting request.

No need I just rebooted into Fedora and got the DL to work. Another example of why I dislike Windows. I'm sure it was some virus or something. We need MS to develop Office for Linux so i can totally cut them off. In any case i do appreciate you helping me with this issue. Thank you.

Anonymous

Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:19:18 am

Not a problem. If you havre any trouble let us know. :D