This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

SOLVED Loss of Min, Max and X - Top Right

alpha1

Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:08:13 pm

Hi Guys

I am currently experiencing the loss of the above functions.
Can You help me to return these functions.

I am not sure if i have made the changes myself - the only recall i have is i have carried out a few updates recently and since then, things seem to have disapeared.

Thanks.

Anonymous

Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:49:38 pm

Have you by any chance >>Gone to Compiz and checked to make sure Animations and Window Decorations are checked !!!!
That's usually the problem.

alpha1

Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:05:57 am

datek1 wrote:Have you by any chance >>Gone to Compiz and checked to make sure Animations and Window Decorations are checked !!!!
That's usually the problem.

Thanks for your reply Datek1
Yes i have checked and this is in place.
In addition to this i find that when i use the web browser eg. mail or forum - and start to type for some reason it dos not respond and i have to go back to the dialog box and re click on the box. for it to accept any input.

Anonymous

Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:15:32 am

Weird things have been happening lately, and I haven't been able to keep track as to what exactly is going on due to health issues/mobility.
Good we have Swarfendor to know exactly or pretty close as to what is brewing in the background.
He'll see this in the AM/PM and commit about it maybe knowing what the problem/bug may be.

alpha1

Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:31:24 am

datek1 wrote:Weird things have been happening lately, and I haven't been able to keep track as to what exactly is going on due to health issues/mobility.
Good we have Swarfendor to know exactly or pretty close as to what is brewing in the background.
He'll see this in the AM/PM and commit about it maybe knowing what the problem/bug may be..

Many Thanks for that.

alpha1

Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:29:39 am

alpha1 wrote:
datek1 wrote:Weird things have been happening lately, and I haven't been able to keep track as to what exactly is going on due to health issues/mobility.
He'll see this in the AM/PM and commit about it maybe knowing what the problem/bug may be..

Many Thanks for that.

I have just loged on this morning and it seem to be well, I now have access to min, max and close tabs.
I just dont know what is going on.