This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

Confirmation physical DVDs have been shipped?

justinmcg67

Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:30:58 am

Hello all! Recently I donated to get the Zorin OS 64 Ultimate download and well, long story short, the *.ISO image never succesfully burned. However, I want the darn OS! So donating again was no problem! I love the community & everything Linux stands for. However, here is the slight issue. I paid for the physical DVDs, however, besides a PayPal receipt confirmation in my email saying I donated; other than that I have no way of knowing what exactly is going on with processing/shipping, or any other related issues. I cannot find any applicable information on the home-page about this. Maybe I missed it, I don't know. What I am asking is if there is any way to know when the shipment (the DVDs) will arrive, via a tracking number, or an email saying it's shipped, just...anything really. Anything that lets me know I'm not going to end up with a random UPS guy delivering a package 6 months from now. (Exaggerating, but the point still stands.)

Any helpful information is greatly appreciated! And thank you!

Anonymous

Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:52:37 am

justinmcg67 : Not to worry > Zorin Group will send you the DVD in time.

When I say in time, for they're in Ireland and we are in the United States.
This won't happen overnight, for I know first hand to the fact.
Being a business owner that has deliveries everyday from all over the United States and Europe.
It can take up to 4 weeks in some cases even longer, for a delivery to reach it's destination..

You as a customer have that right to contact PAYPAL after a period of time.
Be patient the DVD will get to you !!!

Example : Buying an item on ebay today to be shipped via UPS can take up to 15 days before any Tracking Number is generated for tracking purposes.

Wolfman

Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:02:47 am

Hi,

you can also contact admin direct via this forum, look in the members list for the names marked in red, send them a message as they are the site administrators and can help you quickly!!.

zorink and AZorin

Regards Wolfman :)

AZorin

Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:35:53 pm

Dear justinmcg67,
Unfortunately we have not received any responses to our three emails that we have sent you requesting you to confirm your postal address. We will send the disc to you as soon as you confirm your postal address.

Best regards,
The Zorin OS Team

Wolfman

Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:35:58 am

swarfendor437 wrote:Not so sure Wolfman - I have 5 PMs to them stuck in my outbox - let's hope they read this! :shock:

Hi Swarf,

I also have that message in my outbox but as far I know; all PM's have been sent!!.

Regards Wolfman :)