This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

[SOLVED] Desktop Preferences

pp4mnklinux

Mon May 27, 2013 3:29:59 am

Hello everybody:

I'm configuring my zorin os lite like I want, and the other day, when I click on the desktop with my right button and chose `desktop preferences' at the `advanced tab' I chose `Show menus provided by windows manager when desktop is clicked' so I have got a lot of options to choose from.

My question is related to the edition of this option: Is it possible add more applications to this list? That is, Can I add another application not listed by deffault on this list?

If yes, please, teach me with all the steps to achieve this objective.

thanks

Wolfman

Mon May 27, 2013 7:34:49 am

Hi,

please take a look here:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1732

As stated in the thread; I am not a LXDE user and really don't have a clue about it!!.

Regards Wolfman :D

pp4mnklinux

Mon May 27, 2013 7:43:06 am

Thanks, I'll take a look
Thanky.. (can u tell me something about my question about magnet links in this forum. THANKS

pp4mnklinux

Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:14:02 pm

Hi swarfendor347 and excuseme for mi late answer. Your solution was very difficult for mi knowledge level so in the end I decided to use another solution (as I said in other post I can remember what it was now, but I'll post it when I'll remember)

Thanky for your help.

:)

Wolfman

Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:53:57 am

Hi,

in the meantime, I have written this guide if it is of use to you:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4835

pp4mnklinux

Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:32:34 pm

Thanks, wolfman:

I had read eat, but now i'm not as home so I can not test these, but, thanks a lot for your help. Nice summer

Wolfman

Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:11:20 pm

You too :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: