This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

German Laguage Pack for Zorin OS 6.1

Aravan

Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:43:26 am

Hey guys,

i need your help, please!!!
I've installed Zorin OS 6.1 on a pc. :D
During the installation progress i chosed german language, but after the installation Zorin is in english.
So i wanted to install the german language pack by using wlan.
But the installation always stop with the message "Check your internet connection". So i tried to open some websites (facebook, youtube,...). There was no problem, i could use google chrome without problems.
Same problem is, if i try to install other software (Mozilla Firefox) by using the software-center.

What can i do to use software-center and other language packs???

Would be very happy about your help. :)

Wolfman

Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:15:32 am

Hi,

schau mal hier/take a look here:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1699

Gruß/regards Wolfman :D

Aravan

Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:51:20 am

Hm, hätte ich gestern schon versucht, hab aber eine Fehlermeldung erhalten. weiß aber leider nicht mehr, wie die gelautet hat.
aber vl is es ja nach dem nächsten start auf deutsch.
kanns jz leider nicht versuchen, da ich im büro sitze.

Wolfman

Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:20:33 pm

Hi,

try doing it via a terminal with/Versuche es über den Terminal mit (Copy and paste/Kopieren und Einfügen):

sudo apt-get install language-pack-de-base language-pack-de language-pack-gnome-de language-pack-gnome-de-t

To remove English/Englisch Entfernen:

sudo apt-get remove language-pack-en-base language-pack-en language-pack-gnome-en language-pack-gnome-en-t

Then restart/Neu Starten.

I cannot say that this will work so use at your own risk/kann ich nicht bestätigen das dies klappen wird, auf eigene Verantwortung verwenden!!.

Ubuntu user website in German/Ubuntu-User website auf Deutsch:

http://wiki.ubuntuusers.de/Startseite

Gruß/Regards Wolfman :D