This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

[SOLVED] Support

doubledragon5

Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:26:51 am

It has been a while since I last visited this site. I since built a new faster pc.. I'm re-downloading my version of Zorin OS6. But I have a question.. If you need help with anything and want to start a new topic in the different sections, is it my understanding that you now need to donate in order to receive help? Am I reading this right, as most threads I have read are now locked.. Also can I update to 6.3 over 6.0 ultimate..

Wolfman

Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:32:19 am

Hi DD,

no!, help is free, if you donated you can contact the dev's directly if you wish, here on the forum, you can post in the "Help & Support" section no problem, some topics are locked becuse they are announcements only and don't require a response, however normal topics and some of the announcements are open to all!!.

Go to Help & Support and start a new thread!!.

I will move this there anyway.

Yes!, you can install 6.3 over Ultimate but there is no need to do so if your version of Ultimate is up-to-date!!.

To start a new topic, click on the "New Topic" button above the announcements board!!.

Regards Wolfman :D

doubledragon5

Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:54:46 am

Thanks wolfman, looking forward to putting OS6 back on my new machine...

Wolfman

Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:47:22 am

Righty ho then!!, take a look at the post install guide too:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2054

Regards Wolfman :D