This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

[SOLVED] About DELUGE

pp4mnklinux

Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:25:01 am

Hello everybody:

I'm a newbie with Zorin, and 'influenzed' by Wolfmand (reading his posts) I decided to give an opportunity to DELUGE instead of QBITTORRENT (my previously used Torrent Client).

It works fantasticaly, but I'm interested about the possibility of configuring it like qbittorrent to SHUTDOWN or SLEEP the system when it finished downloading ( I need this option)

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Wolfman

Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:40:00 am

Hi,

from what I remember without starting a torrent download myself, you can do that via the settings menu when you start a download by clicking on "Torrent", start a download and click on the various tabs at the top of the Deluge window!!.

That said, you might need a plugin:

http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/wiki/Plugins

Regards Wolfman :D

pp4mnklinux

Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:44:29 am

THANKS A LOT... as effective as always.

Another small question, I usually start Barney videos from YouTube for my baby-daughter in order to make her used to English lang, but the problem is that Linux (10 mins later) block the screen to insert the password (block the computer)

My question is: How can I change this time (1 hour instead 10 mns) or How can I avoid the locking screen without reinstaling zorin again

THANKS IN ADVANCE ;)

Wolfman

Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:39:15 am

Hi,

open System Settings > Personal > Brightness & Lock and disable all the features with maybe the exception of "Dim Screen"!.

Brightness and Lock_003.png

Regards Wolfman :D

pp4mnklinux

Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:34:23 am

Really easy.... When you told me ! ;)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, your help was one of the things make me come back to this linux version

CU