This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

Announcents on the main page only

Jaime

Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:27:23 pm

I was wondering if there's any way to keep the announcements section just on the main page. I keep having to scroll down to the questions pass all the announcements. I keep forgetting it's the announcements that I'm looking at then I have to keep going down to look for the questions. It's just a suggestion if it could be done as this would make it quicker to get to the questions. I think announcements would still work in the main page without having to have it in each of the topics, but I'm the new guys so please don't take this the wrong way. I just thought it would improve that process a bit. Not to mention help reduce carpal tunnel a bit from all that scrolling... :mrgreen:

Wolfman

Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:01:06 am

Hi,

one for the owners/devs of this site I think!.

That said, there are things there that people might overlook which could be very important!.

Regards Wolfman :D

Swarfendor437

Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:48:47 am

You need to PM zorink as he is the maintainer of the forum. It would be good to have announcements pertinent to the section it resides in instead repeated everywhere - perhaps a 'front page'? It would be great to have:

Help and Support split into the following categories:
1. Notebook Section.
2. Audio Section
3. Graphics Section
4. Printers Section
5. Network Section
6. Anything else not covered above.

On my letter to Santa! ;)