This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

AWN dock tray icons and scrollbar reversed arrows.

Geinmachi

Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:49:08 pm

Hi,
I have two questions I don't have answer for:
1. Is it possible, that when I left click tray icon in AWN dock, application will run instead of displaying menu? Basically, left and right click do the same, shows app menu.
2. How can I fix the reversed arrows in some scrollbars? I say some, because it seems, thas apps which use gtk-2.0 got arrows in correct places, but some apps in gtk-3.0 does not (example terminal)? Editting file gtk-widgets.css can change scrollbat look, but I don't know option for changing arrows.
Here is the screen:

Zorin 7 OS, version not Ultimate

Swarfendor437

Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:53:19 pm

Hi Geinmachi, not seen that one before, and welcome to Zorin! I would try and boot into 'safe/recovery' mode and run 'dpkg' - have you installed different themes at all that might have caused some sort of conflict?

Geinmachi

Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:33:59 am

I didn't install any themes, I use Zorin one. I can stand these arrows, but is there a way to change left click action on awn tray icons?

Swarfendor437

Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:46:09 pm

Geinmachi wrote:I didn't install any themes, I use Zorin one. I can stand these arrows, but is there a way to change left click action on awn tray icons?

Could you explain a bit more please? Thanks. :D

Wolfman

Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:56:59 am

Hi,

check out this section of the post install guide: "More info about the AWN (Avant Window Manger)" It may hold an answer for you:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2054

Regards Wolfman :D