This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

[SOLVED] Chao Phraya Wallpaper

ogborne

Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:31:45 pm

I just downloaded Mint on a live cd to give it a try and found some great wallpaper by Chao Phraya. I tried synaptic packaage manager to see if I could get it. I could not. I then tried apt-get, but didn't have any luck with that either. When I google search I find he has many of his beautiful creations as wallpaper. Since it is available in Mint, I assumed it would be available in zorin. Am I wrong? How do I get it? Thanks, I really think many of the members would like this wallpaper. And no, I'm not switching to Mint, I just wanted to see what it was like. It is very similar to zorin.

Anonymous

Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:29:47 am

Here is all > Mint 16 Backgrounds !!!!
Let me us know when you have the rar file.
or
This isn't what you were referring to, that way this post can be deleted by whomever regardless.

Wolfman

Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:17:07 am

Hi,

simply start the live CD and then then open the home folder and navigate to where the pics are stored: > Home > File (or Computer) > usr > share > backgrounds and copy the pics to an external drive or a different partition.

Regards Wolfman :D

ogborne

Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:15:40 pm

Thanks to Gizmuntu and Wolfman. I downloaded the mint wallpaper. It wasn't exactly what I wanted, but I saved it for future use. Wolfman, great idea and I used it. Best of all I found a great source for wallpaper that you might want to post for those individuals interested in some beautiful wallpaper that I have found no where else. Here is what I did. Maybe it will be of interest. I googled (in zorin) "Chao Phraya wallpaper". You can look at many and if you like one you can right click on it and set it as walpaper for your computer. There are many to choose from. Additionally google Chao Phraya River walpaper for more choices. Thanks again for your prompt replies.

Wolfman

Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:23:26 am

Hi,

search results here:

https://www.google.de/search?q=Chao+Phr ... 29&bih=734

I have marked this as solved.

Regards Wolfman :D