This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

Zorin Os 9 RC en Acer Aspire 5630

Master2093

Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:52:07 pm

He intentado probar Zorin Os 9 RC en un Acer Aspire 5630 y al querer arrancar el Dvd Live Sistem se queda la pantalla negra y no hace nada, las versiones anteriores de Zorin Os si que funcionan correctamente tanto instaladas como desde el Dvd Live Sistem.

I tried to try Zorin OS 9 RC on a Acer Aspire 5630 and want to start the DVD Live System screen goes black and does nothing, earlier versions of Zorin Os if installed correctly functioning both as Dvd Live from System.

Swarfendor437

Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:26:54 pm

Hi, I see that uses the Intel Integrated 3100 chipset:

http://acersupport.com/acerpanam/deskto ... 0sp2.shtml

Have you tried booting into 'safe graphics' mode?

Can you press 'e' or the 'TAB' key at boot time to modify the boot commands? If you can, enter:

Code:
xforcevesa acpi=off nomodeset

Master2093

Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:31:31 am

Lo he probado en un pendrive usb instalado con Unetbootin y primero sale el logo de Zorin y despues se queda la pantalla negra, lo he vuelto a probar instalado en el pendrive con Universal Usb Installer y primero sale el Logo de Zorin y despues sale la pantalla donde se elige el idioma y lo de probar o instalar Zorin y despues se queda la pantalla negra y no hace nada, lo había probado con Zorin de 32bits, voy a probar con el de 64bits haber si funciona.

English: I've tried it on a pendrive usb with Unetbootin installed and first sale the logo of Zorin and then stays black screen, I have returned it to test installed on the Flash drive with Universal Usb Installer and first get Zorin Logo and then leaves the screen where you choose the language and try or install Zorin and then stays black screen and does nothingHe had tried it with Zorin's 32 bit, I'll try with the 64-bit if it works.

Swarfendor437

Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:43:12 am

Spanish
Lo probado en un pendrive usb installed con Hi, veo que utiliza el chipset de Intel 3100 integrado:

http://acersupport.com/acerpanam/Deskto... 0sp2.shtml

¿Has intentado arrancar en modo 'gráficos seguro'?

¿Puede presionar la tecla 'TAB' o 'e' al momento del arranque para modificar los comandos de arranque? Si puedes, escriba:

Código: Seleccionar todo
Code:
xforcevesa acpi = off nomodeset

Master2093

Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:35:06 pm

No hay manera de poder probarlo en Acer Aspire 5630 con tarjeta grafica Nvidia, carga al principio y despues de salir el logo de Zorin, se queda la pantalla en negro, con Linux Mint 17 Qiana me pasa exactamente lo mismo, ya lo he intentado todo y no hay manera, de todas formas gracias por su trabajo, me quedaré con Zorin Os 6.4 Lts, Que funciona genial.

English:
There is no way to test it on Acer Aspire 5630 with Nvidia graphics, charge card at the beginning and then leave the logo Zorin, the screen remains in black, with Linux Mint 17 sheath floor me exactly the same thing happens, what I've already tried everything and there is way, anyway thank you for your work, stay with Zorin Os 6.4 LtsThat works great.

Swarfendor437

Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:07:19 pm

Even with the workarounds I posted earlier? what if you add:

Code:
nolapic