This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

deleting

mammagail

Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:51:47 pm

I have moved bookmarks from another system and I need to update list. When I go to delete unwanted files, the system opens that file . I have clicked every button and every mouse choice but unable to delete. What am I doing wrong ? :?

Wolfgang02

Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:59:16 am

May I ask for more information. What program are you using to view and delete the bookmarks?

And if possible, try to explain the steps you have taken so far.

mammagail

Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:40:49 pm

I have just had Zorin installed. There is not a manual that explains anything as far as I can find. I click on the "other bookmarks" in right upper corner. My favorites list appears. There are several that I no longer need, these are the ones I am trying to delete. If I Right click the file opens with NO DELETE choice in the drop down box. If I Left click the file closes. Also...any idea how to put these files in alphabetical order ?

Wolfgang02

Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:23:28 pm

Which version of Zorin have you installed?

There is not a Zorin official manual available as of yet however an Ubuntu manual is available which is similar is some aspects. Swarfender427 is working on an unoffical Zorin Manual but I am not sure if it is available yet.

You state you click on "other bookmarks" - which program are you using?

Please understand for me to be able to help you, I must be able to open the same program and be able to click on the bookmarks. This way I can see what you see and I might be able to offer a solution.