This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

MD5sum Doesn't Match for Ultimate

raddante

Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:34:47 pm

I downloaded the ultimate edition and can't get the MD5sum to match. I have deleted the old and downloaded the new five times and the numbers never match. Heeelp. Also, is there a way to make the dock in Docky bigger? When I click on Docky, it doesn't open. :|

Swarfendor437

Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:32:01 am

Hi, the md5sum should match the 7-zip file - not the extracted .iso (from previous experience). Are you using the MacOSX desktop when you mention 'Docky'? - the default panel is AWN (Avant Window Navigator) - to change AWN righ-click the panel where there is no icon and select 'Preferences' then on the window that opens you should see a default page with number of pixels set to something like 30 or 35 - just highlight this field an enter a bigger number or use the up arrow to the right of the pixel number setting to make it bigger - and welcome to Zorin! :D

Henriolavi

Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:58:54 am

Hi

You can change the Docky size settings (icon size and zoom) by opening the Docky settings from Anchor icon.

Docky.jpg

It should appear like this with these settings.

Town lights.jpg

Note, there is an AWN panel hiding at top of the screen, not MacOSX Look change in use.